* Unique elevated multilevel home, with storage as a feature
* Tassie Oak solid timber kitchen with dishwasher & pyrolytic oven
* Raked ceilings throughout living area
* Foyer entry, wood fireplace in living area
* Cedar lined feature walls in lounge, bathroom & ensuite
* Bar nook in separate lounge room & understair storage
* Main bathroom has jetted spa bath
* Air conditioning units in all upstairs rooms, each 3kW
* Main bedroom has walk through robe to ensuite
* Solar hotwater, 4kW solar electricity, ducted vacuum
* Fans in bedrooms, built-in robes in 2 bedrooms
* Upstairs study nook, attic & ample ceiling storage
* Approx 65m2 deck with 270 degree views & undercover area
* Side access to terraced backyard with 3m x 3m zinc garden shed
* Block size is approx 664m2
* Large 4 bedroom home with high elevation.
* The home has 3 living areas including the outdoor entertainment decks.
* The added feature is an Attic room with reverse cycle air conditioning in most rooms
* The huge timber kitchen has a new bench top and new appliances including gas cooking .
* The breathtaking views are amazing and the beautiful northeast breeze makes this home a
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.